Monday, February 9, 2009

drinking [cinnamon dolce lattes] and drawing....

i decided to go into work at panera early to get some sketches done and i found this guy. the caption says great food, free wi-fi... but he wasn't even eating anything! so great food for me, free wi-fi for him.



next stop... barnes and noble. i tried a cinnamon dolce latte for the first time... it was amazing! :) i also noticed that A LOT of people were there studying, which i could never do with so many distractions. while i was drawing, my friend and i were trying to figure out what language the people behind me were speaking... the only other language i know is french and that definitely wasn't it...


on to... caribou coffee. this is my favorite because i focused on not second guessing myself and putting lines on the page based on what i saw. this girl had the LONGEST hair! it was longer that what was visible to me. i wonder when was the last time she cut it (if she's ever cut it at all)...

No comments: